Consider IT are pleased to announce that we have now become authorised resellers of the Google Apps suite of communication and collaboration tools for businesses. Google Apps brings simple, powerful communication and collaboration tools to organizations of any size – all hosted by Google to streamline setup, minimize maintenance, and reduce IT costs.
With Gmail (including Google email security, powered by Postini), Google Calendar, and integrated IM, users can stay connected and work together with ease. And, using Google Docs and Google Sites, which include word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and website creation tools, they can share files and collaborate in real-time, keeping versions organized and available wherever and whenever users work.
“The Google Apps Reseller program will help us provide Google Apps to users of businesses in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas.” Said Stuart Gilbertson, Managing Director, Consider IT. “Google Apps for Business offers a broad set of powerful APIs that enable us to deploy redundant, scalable, reliable and secure services that replace the ancient solutions most businesses still struggle to use today.”
“Once we’ve set it all up, everything really does just work. It might take a bit of getting used to, but with our training and support, our clients will be increasing their productivity and working with their new systems with ease.
Silly things like the collaboration between multiple people at the same time on their documents makes life so much easier and people so much more productive. Google Apps just saves businesses money and time whilst being secure and safe, it’s as simple as that.”
The Google Apps Reseller program includes resellers, consultants and independent software vendors that sell, service and customize Google Apps for Business for their customers. Consider IT received training, support and deployment services from Google, as well as access to APIs for integrating Google Apps into their customers’ business operations. Consider IT is now able to retain an even closer relationship with their customers in order to provide additional service and support. The businesses receiving Google Apps will benefit from the additional attention to their specific needs.
Ten reasons to use Google Apps
- You need a productivity solution that doesn’t require the ongoing maintenance of desktop software.
- You want a solution that meets your needs today and automatically gets better over time.
- You need a productivity solution that you can rely on.
- You need technology that was built with security in mind.
- Your employees need to collaborate seamlessly across organisational, geographical and linguistic barriers.
- You want your employees to move faster without being slowed down by inflexible technology.
- Your employees need to use a wide range of mobile phones and tablets including Android, Blackberry, iPhone and Windows Mobile.
- My employees need to do more from mobile devices than just send emails.
- You a cost-effective solution that is reliable and predictable.
- I want to save money whilst increasing my reliability.